Friday 15 November 2019

Toki Pounamu Film Festival

Toki Pounamu Film Festival 


On the 14 of november the senior schools went to the Toki Pounamu
Film Festival. It was my school’s  first time. This is a Film Festival
Where the kids in the Toki Pounamu clusters made a short film
of our place or their favourite place. The schools on the West Coast
went to the film festival. The schools which were at the film festival  was
Paroa School , Blacktown School , my school Karoro, Kumara School,
Kaniere School ands St Patricks. 
  


                      My favourite film 

My favourite was the crime film. The characters were the robber,
3 news reporters, and two sheriffs. The shots were great, The
camera lighting was a little dark and blurry at times. The sound
in the background was a bit windy and I couldn’t hear the people
talking a little bit. The location was at Paroa School. The sets were
so funny and it was different to all the other films which I loved. The
props were different to all others as well. I liked the slow motion running,
the time lapse, and the humour. It was very fun to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.